INNOVATIVE AND INTUITIVE NEW CONTROL SCHEME
- Built exclusively for the iPhone and iPod Touch multi-touch screen, Flick and Tap your way through the levels. Simply Flick The 8-bit Ninja.
- Enjoy 360 degrees of freedom with precise Flick and Power Meter control methods.
- Flick to move quickly, Hold to bring up the Power Meter, and Tap for stopping and finer walking controls.
RACK UP HIGH SCORES AND ACHIEVEMENTS ON OPENFEINT AND GAME CENTER
- Flick your way through 30 levels, and gather all the coins to record high scores to OpenFeint and Game Center worldwide leaderboards.
- Earn up to 27 Achievements for a total of 800 points.
- Earn up to 3 stars for each level, and become an ultimate Flick Ninjas Master!
The controls for Flick Ninjas couldn't be easier. Just Flick, Hold, or Tap!
- Flick The 8-bit Ninja to move him in any direction. The longer the line you draw between the ninja and your finger, the further he'll go, running or jumping. Like a real ninja, The 8-bit Ninja can even jump off walls and change directions in midair!
- Hold your finger on the screen to bring up a Power Meter. Let go, and The 8-bit Ninja will respond.
- Tap the screen while The 8-bit Ninja is moving to stop horizontal movement, or tap while stopped to walk in small increments.
The 8-Bit Ninja:
Height: Depends on the size of your screen
Weight: Light as a feather, but twice as deadly
Origin: Ninja Jump 2, published 1992
Interests: Being Flicked! (more to come...
8-BIT NINJA TIPS #1: They Really don't like slingshots.
8-BIT NINJA TIPS #2: The don't really like candy.